Audition Outline and Rules for 2019 SoCal’s Rising Stars, Season 11
The vocal auditions and competition is open to all youth ages 10-18
Solo performances only
Auditions are broken into three age categories, based on the contestant’s age on June 23, 2019.
- Ages 10-12
- Ages 13-15
- Ages 16-18
1st Round Auditions
- Please be prepared to sing 60 seconds of a song “acapella ” in any genre.
- The song will be sung “acapella ” in front of judges.
- You can not accompany yourself with instrument i.e. guitar or piano.
- The song must contain appropriate content and without foul language.
- Please wear school appropriate attire.
- There is no cost to audition or participate in SoCal’s Rising Stars.
- You must check in for your audition within the times indicated below.
June 13th Storm Stadium 500 Diamond Drive, Lake Elsinore, Check-in Time 5:00-6:00pm
June 15th Promenade Mall 40820 Winchester Road, Temecula, Check-in Time 4:00-5:00pm
June 19th Storm Stadium 500 Diamond Drive, Lake Elsinore, Check-in Time 5:00-6:00pm
June 23th Promenade Mall 40820 Winchester Road, Temecula, Check-in Time 1:00-2:00pm
You will be placed in the age category based on your age on June 23, 2019.
- Birth Certificates may be asked in some cases for proof of age.
Semi-finals: Sunday, July 7th, 6:00pm at the Temecula Community Rec Center.
We will announce the Semi-finalists once we have completed all first round auditions. The format for semi-finals will be with background music tracks (without lyrics).
Finals: Sunday, September 8th, 3:00pm at The Pechanga Resort & Casino
All finalists will be required to perform with a live band. The songs performed by finalists will be selected by the SoCal’s Rising Stars committee.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. You must download, print, and complete the Season 11 registration form AND bring it with you to your audition.
2. Use the form below to register for an audition date.